1st Choice Healthcare, is a non-profit, FTCA Deemed, community governed organization. 1st Choice Healthcare has a governing body, composed of volunteers from the communities we serve. At least 51% of the board must be consumers of our services. That means you are always assured that 1st Choice Healthcare centers are
- Open to all residents, regardless of insurance status
- Provide reduced cost care based on ability to pay
- Tailor services to fit the special needs and priorities of local communities
- Provide services based on the advice of local residents, businesses, churches, and other organizations
- Offer services that help patients access health care, case management, health education, nutritional counseling, and chronic disease management.
At 1st Choice Healthcare, we embrace and practice patient-centered care and we strive to provide all of our patients with the best possible medical care. We encourage each patient to take an active role in their healthcare. We believe that in addition to helping patients when they are sick, we can and should help guide them in making healthy choices for preventive care.
We are a growing practice and currently accepting new patients. We understand our patients have busy lives, which is why we have extended hours of Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. so you can fit us in to your schedule.